The Agricultural Education Master of Science online degree enables students to take a series of web-based courses that meet the same requirements as the traditional on-campus graduate program. All courses are offered during the evenings at times convenient to students with daytime responsibilities. Prospective students can get a hands-on look at the online instructional format by enrolling in a course prior to applying.
The online M.S. program is ideal for current agricultural educators seeking further training and teaching opportunities. Graduates of the Agricultural Education program are prepared for careers in fields related to: agribusiness, sales, marketing, finance, public relations and more!
The program consists of 32 graduate credit hours. There are up to five years available for total completion, but many students finish after two years.
Read what successful alumni have to say about their experiences in the online Ag Ed program!
Courses (Complete 32 credit hours)
- Sample Courses Below:
- AGED 400 – Foundations in Ag and Extension Education
- AGED 430 – Youth Development Programs
- AGED 480 – Collaborative Leadership
- Applications for Summer 2017 are due March 15, 2017
- Applications for Fall 2017 are due June 15, 2017
- Applications for Spring 2018 are due November 15, 2017